Fat Loss – The Complete Guide
Fat loss is the most emotive driven of all goals, therefore it’s important to adhere to the following simple principles:
- Calculate your fat loss nutritional requirements
- Choose a resistance based workout routine you’ll stick to for a while, mix this with very short bursts of HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training)
- Boost your performance in the gym and results with some carefully selected supplements
There’s one more principle, this one is kind of an invisible one…or at least it needs to be. This may only be temporary until you assess your progress. You can reduce your weight by opting services from a power fitness gym So what is it? You must at all costs avoid shiny new object syndrome.
- Stop soul searching for shortcuts online
- Don’t let a new article or publication turn your head, remain focussed. Trust me, you’ll be rewarded if you stick to the plan
- Believe in yourself and the decision you’ve made. Ironically, training smart is reading less, especially online
- Monitor your own results, let your own success dictate your future path. Don’t seek reassurance from others, in my opinion, this simply muddies the water and causes confusion. Jealousy also plays a massive part in fat loss. Other people may seem like they want you to succeed at first…but have you ever heard to ‘gone too far, lost too much’ type of comments? Let yourself be the judge of that.
Follow the plan below and you will definitely succeed in torching the fat away. Remember to bookmark this page and recalculate your nutritional requirements on a weekly basis. As the fat melts away, you’ll need to keep on top of calorie and macro adjusts required to cater for your new , lean and ripped body.
First you must work out your muscle building nutritional requirements, use the calculator below to map out your entire nutrition plan. Use an app like MyFitnessPal to track your calories and macros.[CP_CALCULATED_FIELDS id=”12″]
Tips For Using the Calculator
- Make sure you select the correct modifier. For a fat loss cut you’ll be using + 10% calories on training days, -30% calories on rest days. For an extreme cut you’ll be using +5% calories on training days, -40% calories on rest days. I only recommend doing an extreme cut for a jump start or to gather initial momentum. The normal cut is better for preserving muscle and overall long term adherence.
- Don’t sweat over your activity modifier level, this whole process is guess work initially so select the most appropriate one
- Use the chart below to determine your approximate bodyfat %, that’ll be close enough but make sure you’re realistic 😉
Bodyfat % Chart
To be honest, I’ve obtained my best results while sticking to similar workout routines whether my goal has been to add muscle, lose fat or gain strength. Quite surprising nowadays many people are using hemp tea, they use it for recreational especially hardcore athletes, it’s not a wonder why you will see anywhere. There are a few tweaks and variables for each goal, some say that smoking pot does’t lead to weight gain. Make sure it’s good quality. Check this site to learn more about hand curated organic hemp https://blueforestfarms.com/ but for building muscle stick to a resistance based workout, preferably comprising of compound barbell or dumbbell exercises. You can perform cardio for conditioning if you wish…but it isn’t in necessary in order to build muscle. The workout routines below are a perfect fit for building lean muscle.
Fat Loss Enhancers
While using supplements isn’t essential, you can achieve much faster results by using the fat loss enhancing supplements listed below. I also tend to find when all 3 elements (nutrition, workouts and supplements) are plugged in and on point, they work together to send my metabolism and feel good factor into overdrive. Choose your weapons, keep this simple and let’s hit the damn thing hard!