Niacin Max Review
So what is Niacin Max in a nutshell?
This Niacin Max review was brought about by the introduction of a very exciting supplement you place on your tongue, increasing oxygen flow by up to 50% and supercharging HGH levels by over 600%!! That’s pretty staggering! This niacin based supplement is bio-structured and scientifically formulated.
This product is the most powerful on the market due to the unique delivery mechanism.
What makes Niacin Max unique?
Niacin Max is delivered by dissolving very quickly under your tongue. Your bloodstream will instantly receive 75mg of pure niacin. This product contains an entirely shielded delivery mechanism which remains protected right up until it’s absorbed by your cells. This means you receive the benefits of almost all of the Niacin rather than just some of it.
Niacin Max Benefits
Increase Oxygen Flow
Blood flow acts like a supercharged power pack to your muscles. Hormones are ramped and muscle surging oxygen and nutrients are fused directly through to your muscles, delivering unbelievable power and pump.
This is really where NiacinMax comes into it’s own. I’ve used dozens of pre workout supplements before but none have come anywhere near to how this one accelerates your natural Human Growth Hormone levels. More than 600% HGH increase is just staggering and you can only benefit from this by recovering much quicker than normal and of course….growing like a beast!
Red Blood Cell Increase
More oxygen fuelled blood is enabled to flow through your muscles as Niacin Max vasodilates or widens your blood vessels.
Niacin Max is 100% legal and ethical as it increases and maximises your HGH and blood oxygen levels naturally. You can massively enhance your performance with a guilt free conscience making Niacin Max perfect for athletes, sportsmen and women, bodybuilders, physique competitors and generally fitness enthusiasts alike.
Niacin Max FAQs
Niacin is an all round super health supplement, it’s many benefits include the following:
- Niacin aids the body in breaking down protein, fat and carbohydrates into energy
- Niacin produces hormones in the adrenal glands helping to remove harmful chemical and toxins from the liver
- Vitamin B3 niacin can improve cholesterol levels, lowering the risk of developing cardiovascular disease, heart attack and stroke
- Niacin can boost levels of good HDL cholesterol
- Levels of bad LDL cholesterol can be reduced through regular use of niacin
- Niacin can help to treat diabetes, simply down to the role it plays in balancing blood sugar levels
- Improved skin health can also be noticed when using niacin, especially for acne sufferers, as inflammation is reduced
- Niacin can be considered a nootropic as it supports healthy brain function. Protection against Alzheimer’s disease and other brain and cognitive disorders such as depression, migraine, headaches, insomnia, alcoholism, ADHS and anxiety
- Niacin protects against impotence and erectile dysfunction
- It also helps with arthritis, mobility and joint problems
- Aids a disease called Pellagra which is caused by low vitamin B levels
Niacin can be found in several food sources including:
- Green vegetables
Niacin is also known as Vitamin B3. Niacin is a B-complex vitamin which is water soluble. The name Niacin came from it’s original makeup of Nicotinic acid vitamin.
There’s no liquid involved at all, you can take Niacin Max anywhere, including the gym.
There are no side effects with Niacin Max
No other niacin supplement uses the same unique, effective delivery technology.
Niacin Max Guarantee
Niacin Max comes with a huge 67 day guarantee period. Quite ironic given how quickly the supplement works in your body! The manufacturer of this product is so convinced you’ll be happy with this product, they’ll supply a total refund if you are unhappy in any way. This is always a massive plus or me when thinking about trying new supplements.
Niacin Max is truly the fastest acting, most powerful niacin supplement available and the manufacturer claims to have spent years in perfecting and fine honing the unique delivery mechanism. They also go on to say just one NiacinMax strip the equivalent of 45 ordinary 100mg pills. You’d need to splash out an awful lot of money on other supplements to get anywhere near the same results as Niacin Max. Those pill type forms don’t offer any guarantee either, making this a bit of a no brainer in my book.